Última modificación
Jue , 28/04/2022 - 12:45


erasmus piso


The most popularway of sharing your experience in Spain, is to enroll in the University residence or to rent an apartment with fellow students. Moreover, sharing your life with Spanish students is a good way to learn more about local customs and improve your skills in the Spanish language and culture. If you prefer to create an international apartment you will get a more intercultural exchange.

University residence

There is a University residence CMU Ramón Acin that provides accommodation for all the academic year for 125 students (51 double rooms, 23 single rooms). Wi-Fi and Full board (breakfast, 3-courses lunch and dinner are included) more information.

Apartments and rooms to let

The cost of renting an apartment ranges from 150€ to 350€ per person per month, depending on the area and type of apartment. In most cases, it is necessary to leave a deposit equal to one month's rent, paid in advance.

We have an Accommodation service to help you with the room search, and flat mates. Exchange students can ask for accommodation at